Think of it.
And I can tell you, Python Programming can do it.
What else on Earth today where we cannot use of the Programming. Programming has always the solutions for all of these.
This what makes python programming as one of the most innovative and most popular programming tool of today, tomorrow and the future and is expected to dominate the programming space in the next few decades as it continuously evolving and growing at the Pantheon of Technology.
Python is no doubt as one of the most useful and general-purpose programming language used by 73% of the Data Scientist, Analysts and Programmers and Business Intelligence Professionals around the world not because it is free, but because of its unprecedented usefulness and power aside from being a user-friendly programming language.
Based on Stack Overflow Developer’s Survey in 2019, Python was regarded as the second and the most preferred language with 73% of the developers are choosing it over other programming languages and is expected to dominate the Marketplace for Programming space at the Pantheon of Technology.
With its unprecedented power and usefulness, Python has become one of the hottest and the fastest growing programming language since it was launched by Guido Van Rossum in 1990s and is become one of the buzzwords in Technology and Analytics today – Data Science and Big Data Revolution.
Data Science is defined as a multi-disciplinary skill in Statistics/ Data Mining, Computer Science and Business Managements. Data Science was regarded as the solution to provide a scalable insight based on Big Data. It can help business and enterprises to become resilient for any abrupt changes in the business and uncertainties.
With the current situation that we are facing today, there are some enterprises around the world which order their employees to work-from-home until the end of the year or all throughout the succeeding years to come. These businesses exhibit high level of resiliency and they prepared their business with this abrupt uncertainty that struct the world.
Aligning our skills and competencies with technology might be difficult for now and for some of us, but as you noticed technology itself is making everything less difficult and making it less complicated for us. There are developing tools which helps the machine to do self-coding, thus programmers tomorrow will be done by Robots.
If you want to align yourself with the emerging technologies and the current needs of the business, all you can do is to embrace the current trends in Technologies. Secure yourself by learning the skills of tomorrow before being left unskilled.
Why Do We Need To Learn Python?
Having said about what technology has to offer, Python is very useful in general as it was a very user-friendly programming language today. It was used by most enterprises such as Google, Amazon, Apple, Reddit, Netflix, Instagram and almost all companies around the world.
Listed are few reasons why we need to learn Python over any other Programming Languages.
1. Python is user-friendly programming language – Python was able to simplify coding process just like transforming complicated coding to make it simpler and more straightforward. This what makes Python easy to learn and understand that even kids can able to use.
2. Python makes us more Productive – Instead of us taking further education to know the old school programming languages, Python makes everything simple. It makes the Programming task a lot easier compared with other programming languages.
3. Python is very dangerous – It can be used for anything. It is very powerful as you can generate insights based from actual sentiments of the people, It can replicate things through machine learning algorithms, It can automate things through automation, It can replicate human through the development of virtual agents and the like. Because of its powers, it comes with great responsibility. Thus, it can be dangerous if you will use its powers to connive with evil who have a lot of destruction activities which includes all forms of fraud.
4. Python is a language for creating a script – You can directly type your script to its interpretation environment. It does not require compilation like any other languages. You can easily detect and identify errors in your scripts. This makes a programming a very fun activity.
5. Python is a Cross-Platform Programming Language – Anyone can use it if you have the motivation to succeed in your chosen vocation. If you are in a non-analytics field but you want to learn this because you have a goal and motivation, you can easily use it. You can use and install Python on Windows, Mac, Linux and to other platform like Raspberry Pi. You can also run Python on Android and IOS tablets.
6. Python uses dynamic typing of variables – When you start programming, you do not actually need to explain the machine what the variables is supposed to be. You can just write your variables as it is.
7. Python is very collaborative language – there are so many experts have already written libraries. You do not need to build and create your own library as there are available libraries in place such as Numpy, Sci-kit Learn, Pandas, etc. All you need to do is install from whatever distribution environment you are confident with such as Anaconda.
8. Python is an Open-Source Programming Language – It does not require you to pay for licenses.
Where to use Python Programming?
With this limitless functionalities and usefulness, Python has no doubt to be the most-used programming tool today and tomorrow and might be in the next few decades.
There are so many inventions and applications where Python Programming was used.
- In Space – Python was used for the Central Command System at the International Space Station’s Robonaut 2. A NASA toolkit called SPICE (Spacecraft Planet Instrument C-matrix Events). This toolkit will be the core of our first sessions. SPICE is a huge toolkit that is being used by the Solar System science community to determine e.g., a planet’s position, the coordinates of an asteroid in the sky, or whether the Field-Of-View of a spacecraft camera aims to the surface of a celestial body. The European Mission to Mars was planning to use Python to collect soil samples and particles.
- In Laboratories – Python was used to generate insights from the atom smash experiments at the CERN Large Hadron Collider.
- In Astronomy – Python was used to control and monitor system of the Meerkat Radio Telescope Array.
- In Movie Studio – The Star Wars experts uses Python to automate movie productions. The Effects Software computer-generated imagery program Houdini uses Python for the Programming interface and to script the engine.
- In Games – ActiVision uses Python for building games. Python is also used in the development of interactive games. There are libraries such as PySoy which is a 3D game engine supporting Python 3, PyGame which provides functionality and a library for game development. Games such as Civilization-IV, Disney’s Toontown Online, Vega Strike etc. have been built using Python.
- In Video and Music Industry – Spotify, Netflix, YouTube, SnapChat, and other streaming services uses Python to develop a recommendation engine. It understands the people’s preference when it comes to music, movies and other contents.
- In Search Engine – Google uses Python starting from its early development stage. Google uses ElasticSearch.
- In Medicine – Drugs Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical companies uses Python to develop and analyze the efficacy of the medicine.
- In Robots – Python was used to developed applications for robots.
- Internet-of-things(IoT) – huge companies uses python to developed application for automation and other integrated systems applications for the Internet-of-thing.
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – There are one of the areas in Data Science. We make the computer learn based on the past experiences through the data and create algorithms which makes the computer learn by itself.
- SciPy for advanced computing
- Pandas for general-purpose data analysis
- Seaborn for data visualization
Scientific and Numeric Applications - Python has become a crucial tool in scientific and numeric computing. In fact, Python provides the skeleton for applications that deal with computation and scientific data processing. Apps like FreeCAD (3D modeling software) and Abaqus (finite element method software) are coded in Python.
- SciPy (scientific numeric library)
- Pandas (data analytics library)
- IPython (command shell)
- Numeric Python (fundamental numeric package)
- Natural Language Toolkit (Mathematical And text analysis)
Data Visualization - You can even visualize the data based on the different libraries.
- Seaborn, which are helpful in plotting graphs and much more.
Desktop GUI - Python can be used to program desktop applications. It provides the Tkinter library that can be used to develop user interfaces.
- Kivy – for writing multitouch applications
- Qt via pyqt or pyside
- Microsoft Foundation Classes through the win32 extensions
Web Scraping Applications - Python can be used to pull a large amount of data from websites which can then be helpful in various real-world processes such as price comparison, job listings, research and development and much more. Python is a nifty tool for extracting voluminous amounts of data from websites and web pages. The pulled data is generally used in different real-world processes, including job listings, price comparison, R&D, etc.
- ython Requests
- Urllib are some of the best Python-based web scraping tools.
Web Development - Python can be used to make web-applications at a rapid rate. Why is that? It is because of the frameworks Python uses to create these applications. There is common-backend logic that goes into making these frameworks and a number of libraries that can help integrate protocols such as HTTPS, FTP, SSL etc. and even help in the processing of JSON, XML, E-Mail and so much more.
Image Processing and Graphics Design - Alongside all the uses mentioned above, Python also finds a unique use case in image processing and graphic design applications.
- 3ds Mas
- GIMP, Paint Shop Pro
- Cinema 4D
- Operating Systems - Python is the secret ingredient behind many operating systems as well, most popularly of Linux distributions. Linux-based Ubuntu’s Ubiquity Installer and Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise’s Anaconda Installer are coded in Python. Even Gentoo Linux leverages Python Portage (package management system). Usually, Python is combined with the C programming language to design and develop operating systems.
Language Development - Python’s design and module architecture has been the inspiration behind the development of many new programming languages.
Software Development - Python packages and applications aim to simplify the process of software development. From developing complex applications that involve scientific and numeric computing to developing desktop and web applications, Python can do it all. This is the reason why Software Developers use Python as a support language for build control, testing, and management.
- Apache Gump
- Roundup, Trac
Business - Python is also a great choice to develop ERP and e-commerce systems:
- Tryton – A three-tier, high-level, general-purpose application platform.
- Odoo – A management software with a range of business applications.
What other things on Earth where we cannot use Python?
to find out more about data science training, PLEASE visit: 🏽👉🏾 👉https://bit.ly/310Dxtj 👉https://bit.ly/2CwUSkk 👉https://bit.ly/3g7BlVu 👉https://bit.ly/2E1cZiP 👉https://bit.ly/31ZhSRK 👉https://bit.ly/2DTM6gm 👉https://bit.ly/3h3V21C
The video is all about data science training information but also try to cover the following subject:
-python for data science and machine learning
-python for data science beginners
-python data science tutorial
Youtube is the very best website to visit when searching for videos about data science training.
Data science training is obviously something that interests you and other individuals so i made this video about this topic.
If you want to learn even more concerning python for data science and machine learning I suggest you to have a look at our various other videos :
Share this post
- Tags: build a data science web app with streamlit and python, data science explained, data science training, data science with python for beginners, honest opinion data science training, learn data science, learn python for data science, python data science tutorial, python for data science and machine learning, python for data science beginners, python for data science tutorial, review data science training