News — python data science tutorial
Amazing Applications of Python. 🆕data Science Training & Python For Data Science And Machine Learning Video 🆕data Science Training 🏼👉 Python For Data Science And Machine Learning 2020
Posted by Umar Farooq on
Where to use Python Programming?
With this limitless functionalities and usefulness, Python has no doubt to be the most-used programming tool today and tomorrow and might be in the next few decades.
There are so many inventions and applications where Python Programming was used.
- In Space – Python was used for the Central Command System at the International Space Station’s Robonaut 2. A NASA toolkit called SPICE (Spacecraft Planet Instrument C-matrix Events). This toolkit will be the core of our first sessions. SPICE is a huge toolkit that is being used by the Solar System science community to determine e.g., a planet’s position, the coordinates of an asteroid in the sky, or whether the Field-Of-View of a spacecraft camera aims to the surface of a celestial body. The European Mission to Mars was planning to use Python to collect soil samples and particles.
- In Laboratories – Python was used to generate insights from the atom smash experiments at the CERN Large Hadron Collider.
- In Astronomy – Python was used to control and monitor system of the Meerkat Radio Telescope Array.
- In Movie Studio – The Star Wars experts uses Python to automate movie productions. The Effects Software computer-generated imagery program Houdini uses Python for the Programming interface and to script the engine.
- In Games – ActiVision uses Python for building games. Python is also used in the development of interactive games. There are libraries such as PySoy which is a 3D game engine supporting Python 3, PyGame which provides functionality and a library for game development. Games such as Civilization-IV, Disney’s Toontown Online, Vega Strike etc. have been built using Python.
- In Video and Music Industry – Spotify, Netflix, YouTube, SnapChat, and other streaming services uses Python to develop a recommendation engine. It understands the people’s preference when it comes to music, movies and other contents.
- In Search Engine – Google uses Python starting from its early development stage. Google uses ElasticSearch.
- In Medicine – Drugs Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical companies uses Python to develop and analyze the efficacy of the medicine.
- In Robots – Python was used to developed applications for robots.
- Internet-of-things(IoT) – huge companies uses python to developed application for automation and other integrated systems applications for the Internet-of-thing.
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – There are one of the areas in Data Science. We make the computer learn based on the past experiences through the data and create algorithms which makes the computer learn by itself.
- SciPy for advanced computing
- Pandas for general-purpose data analysis
- Seaborn for data visualization
Scientific and Numeric Applications - Python has become a crucial tool in scientific and numeric computing. In fact, Python provides the skeleton for applications that deal with computation and scientific data processing. Apps like FreeCAD (3D modeling software) and Abaqus (finite element method software) are coded in Python.
- SciPy (scientific numeric library)
- Pandas (data analytics library)
- IPython (command shell)
- Numeric Python (fundamental numeric package)
- Natural Language Toolkit (Mathematical And text analysis)
Data Visualization - You can even visualize the data based on the different libraries.
- Seaborn, which are helpful in plotting graphs and much more.
Desktop GUI - Python can be used to program desktop applications. It provides the Tkinter library that can be used to develop user interfaces.
- Kivy – for writing multitouch applications
- Qt via pyqt or pyside
- Microsoft Foundation Classes through the win32 extensions
Web Scraping Applications - Python can be used to pull a large amount of data from websites which can then be helpful in various real-world processes such as price comparison, job listings, research and development and much more. Python is a nifty tool for extracting voluminous amounts of data from websites and web pages. The pulled data is generally used in different real-world processes, including job listings, price comparison, R&D, etc.
- ython Requests
- Urllib are some of the best Python-based web scraping tools.
Web Development - Python can be used to make web-applications at a rapid rate. Why is that? It is because of the frameworks Python uses to create these applications. There is common-backend logic that goes into making these frameworks and a number of libraries that can help integrate protocols such as HTTPS, FTP, SSL etc. and even help in the processing of JSON, XML, E-Mail and so much more.
Image Processing and Graphics Design - Alongside all the uses mentioned above, Python also finds a unique use case in image processing and graphic design applications.
- 3ds Mas
- GIMP, Paint Shop Pro
- Cinema 4D
- Operating Systems - Python is the secret ingredient behind many operating systems as well, most popularly of Linux distributions. Linux-based Ubuntu’s Ubiquity Installer and Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise’s Anaconda Installer are coded in Python. Even Gentoo Linux leverages Python Portage (package management system). Usually, Python is combined with the C programming language to design and develop operating systems.
Language Development - Python’s design and module architecture has been the inspiration behind the development of many new programming languages.
Software Development - Python packages and applications aim to simplify the process of software development. From developing complex applications that involve scientific and numeric computing to developing desktop and web applications, Python can do it all. This is the reason why Software Developers use Python as a support language for build control, testing, and management.
- Apache Gump
- Roundup, Trac
Business - Python is also a great choice to develop ERP and e-commerce systems:
- Tryton – A three-tier, high-level, general-purpose application platform.
- Odoo – A management software with a range of business applications.
What other things on Earth where we cannot use Python?
- Tags: build a data science web app with streamlit and python, data science explained, data science training, data science with python for beginners, honest opinion data science training, learn data science, learn python for data science, python data science tutorial, python for data science and machine learning, python for data science beginners, python for data science tutorial, review data science training